This page will be updated regularly as regulations change. Last Update: 5/1/2022
HEALTH & SAFETY
Royal Media and Cargo Facts are excited to bring you back in-person for the 2022 Cargo Facts EMEA event. While we value the benefits of in-person activities, we will continue to monitor the ongoing global health crisis and will make adjustments to the event to help ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our attendees, speakers, and sponsors.
The regulations change frequently, so please check the requirements of the country you are departing. You may need to take a particular type of COVID 19 test specified by your destination in order to depart the country.
REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL TRAVELERS ENTERING INTO DUBAI
Effective February 26, 2022, passengers traveling to Dubai from all countries (GCC included) must fulfill one of the below requirements before boarding flight to Dubai.
- Present a valid vaccination certificate(s) reflecting that the passenger is fully vaccinated with a vaccine approved by the WHO or the United Arab Emirates (UAE), and includes a QR code; or
- Present a valid Negative Covid‑19 Test certificate that should be based on a molecular diagnostic test intended for the qualitative detection of nucleic acid for SARS‑COV‑2 viral RNA, that is issued within 48 hours from the time of sample collection and issued by an approved health service provider, with a QR code; or
- Present a valid medical certificate issued by the relevant authorities that the passenger has recovered from Coronavirus SARS Covid‑19 within a period of one (1) month from the date of recovery to the date of arrival, with a QR code
For more information visit, https://www.emirates.com/us/english/help/covid-19/dubai-travel-requirements/tourists/
ONSITE HEALTH SERVICES
- Masks will be available to all attendees at the registration desk
- Onsite PCR Testing for International Travelers Returning Home. The Sofitel Dubai Downtown has a third-party travel agency located in the hotel lobby that will provide PCR testing at the hotel. PCR tests can be arranged directly with the travel agency onsite at the Sofitel Dubai Downtown.
- If you experience COVID-19 symptoms onsite, our team will provide you with direct contact information for medical services.
ONSITE MASKING REQUIREMENTS
- Masks are required to be worn in hotel public spaces (hotel lobby, elevators, etc.).
- Masks are NOT required in the dedicated meeting space for Cargo Facts EMEA or during our social activities outside of the meeting space.
- We highly encourage any attendees who are at a personal high risk to wear a mask during Cargo Facts EMEA.
To view the Sofitel’s full Commitment to Clean policy, click here.